Delivery & Returns
UK Mainland Delivery
- Delivery is free on all orders over £49.99 (excluding VAT).
- If your order is less than £49.99 delivery will incur a packaging and handling cost of £4.99 (ex. VAT).
- Orders are delivered to the address given at the time of order and will be delivered by a national carrier (such as DPD).
- This service is only available for UK Mainland orders.
- In the event that anything is not in stock we will let you know. We will inform you when the product is back in stock and advise of the expected delivery date.
- Zone 1 - Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Republic of Ireland - £12.99
- Zone 2 - Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, Liechtenstein - £14.99
- Zone 3 - Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain - 16.99
Nationwide Workwear are happy to exchange or credit your purchase within 14 days of delivery,
The Customer must notify the Company within 14 days of receipt of goods, their intention to request a product return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The goods then are required to be returned within 14 days from notification that you intend to return the goods.
Unwanted goods must be returned in a fully re-saleable condition and any tags must be intact.
Extra care must be taken when trying on clothing, please ensure you are not wearing any make up, fragrance or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark.
Returns that are worn and damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted back and may be sent back to the customer. Footwear must be tried on a carpeted surface so as not to damage the footwear. Footwear returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
Returns are at the customers expense.
The following category of goods will not be accepted for return:
- Goods which are Sterile, Single Use or body worn.
- Goods damaged due to misuse or unauthorised repair
- Opened/partly used goods or where the seals/labels have been removed
- Goods damaged by fire, water or smoke
- Garments that have been branded unless the garment is found to be faulty.
- All special order items are not accepted for return as they are not a stocked product and are ordered in on receipt of order.