At Nationwide Workwear you can earn loyalty points every time you make a purchase.
The Nationwide Team
Loyalty Points Terms & Conditions
1. Nationwideworkwear.com reserves the right, at any time without notice, to: (a) terminate the scheme; (b) decline to issue loyalty points; and (c) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel loyalty points, or to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the nationwideworkwear.com loyalty points scheme.
2. Reasonable grounds include (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, or (ii) any use or attempted use of a loyalty points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or (iii) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the scheme.
3. The points are not transferable, and can only be used by the person whose name is linked to the account.
4. Your loyalty points can only be used at nationwideworkwear.com and are valid for 3 months from the date they were allocated to your account.
5. The loyalty points scheme is only for personal and consumer use. cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.
6. Certain products may be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of nationwideworkwear.com
7. 1 point will be awarded for every £1 that is spent where 1 point is equal to £0.01p. This can be altered at the discretion of nationwideworkwear.com. Points awarded will be calculated on the selling price and rounded down to the nearest pound.
8. Nationwideworkwear.com shall be entitled at any time to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned or cancelled for any reason and a refund / credit of the purchase price is given or if the relevant products are exchanged for other products, unless such exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
Where the relevant products are exchanged for products of a lower points value Nationwideworkwear.com shall be entitled to cancel the balance of points between those originally collected and those collected in respect of the replacement products.
9. Where points are redeemed, further loyalty points will only be awarded on the remaining balance once the redeemed points have been deducted. Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other voucher or discount code.
10. The current redemption value of points is one point equals one pence. Nationwideworkwear.com reserves the right to vary the rate at any time.
11. If returning goods where loyalty points were used as part or full payment, points and not cash will be credited back onto the account. Any balance that was paid using credit card will be subject to our standard returns.
12. Any points earned do not have a cash value, they are a mechanism for calculating loyalty based discounts on future purchases only. They do not constitute a form of payment.